HeinOnline offers access to a wide range of information relevant to studies in law and political sciences, including historical archives. Our subscription covers these libraries:
- Law Journal Library - more than 1'500 academic journals
- English Reports, Full Reprint 1220-1867
- Legal Classics - more than 2,000 works from some of the greatest legal minds in history
- History of International Law - 3'000 historical titles, covering war and peace, law of the sea, international arbitration, The Hague conferences and more
- World Constitutions Illustrated - contemporary and historical documents and resources
- World Trials Library - trial transcripts, critical court documents and trial-related resources relating to more than 3'000 famous trials from legal history
After selecting one of the libraries, you have the option to register for the MyHein service which will allow you to add bookmarks, save search queries and create TOC alerts.
Please notice: our license agreement with HeinOnline prohibits the systematic download of an entire issue or issues of a publication or journal from within the database.